»

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Loving Family!

I just love this time of year! One of the best parts is being able to spend time with family. I absolutely love my family....my parents, in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. They are all so special to me. I can't wait till Preston is here where he can enjoy family with us. I feel like our family is very unique because we are all so close. I'm so grateful that he will be able to experience true family love.
Just this past week, Dustin and I were discussing how no longer will 'we' be a 'couple' but a 'FAMILY'! Our own little family! It's so exciting to be starting a family, just like how my grandparents started their little family that is constantly growing. Enjoy your family and feel blessed to be around them this Christmas season!

This is a shot from my second photo session. I was a little over 22 weeks pregnant (5 1/2 months).

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

Give me a call if you're near us at all around the holiday! Would love to see you if possible.