»

Friday, August 1, 2008

4 Months Old

My little baby is 4 months old today!! I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is weighing 15 lbs.5 oz. which when he gains 5 more oz. he'll be double his birth weight!! We will be going to the doctor this next week for his check up.

This past week we made a trip to Oklahoma.


This was a beautiful spot where we had a picnic.


Sara came to visit us this week. Preston really enjoyed her holding him. Now that Sara is married, I tried to give her the baby bug. She got to exprience Baby Boy 101: We gave Preston a bath, he sprayed while changing his diaper, he spit up, he was fussy, he had naptime, and several feedings

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

I can't believe Preston is that old already!! Let me know when you're coming here next, would love to let the babies play.

Linsey said...

Love all the pictures! He is getting so big!