»

Monday, March 2, 2009

11 Months Old

My little baby boy is 11 months old! Ahhh...it's going by so so fast!
This past weekend we were at my parent's while Dustin was at a conference with the youth. My dad (Grandpa) got Preston to doing "Patty Cake". He's got the clapping part down really good. Also, this weekend he said "Amen" very plainly after my dad repeated it several times. On Sunday, Preston got to go on stage at church for a few minutes so that Grandpa could show off his grandson. Grandpa said that hopefully, Preston will have many more opportunities to stand infront of the church...maybe he'll be a preacher someday. Preston has picked up speed in his walking this week as he's had much more room to roam. Also, this weekend Preston learned how to climb onto the fireplace harth....big NO, NO!! Not safe!! How do we keep this little boy out of stuff?
Well, we are on the way to planning Preston's Big 1st Birthday. We'll just do a family party for this year. We will be in our new house for a mearly 2 weeks before his birthday. What a busy month we have infront of us!
It was a great day yesterday as Preston turned 11 months, but it was also a sad day for Dustin and I as we lost our male cocker spaniel, Tanner, who got off of his leash and got ran over. I hope he is in dog heaven running and pouncing to his hearts content as he chases birds! We never got a chance to take him bird hunting. He sure had it in him!
This is a be-lated posting of a 9 month picture we had taken of Preston.

2 comments:

Rajesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drew and Taylor said...

Soooo cute!! So I remember at Christmas time you asked me about Preston and the dentist. We just had several weeks of Pediatric Dentistry lectures at school relating to dental visits and Fluoride and children -- and I blogged about it for you and Meagan and my Sister in Law. Hope it helps!! Lemme know if you have questions about anything. Glad to see ya'll are doing well!!!