»

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby #2

Guess what, Preston?
Momma's going to have a baby!

Momma said that having a baby means I'll be a big brother!

Hey, Dad-N, I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER...see!!

Yeah! I'm a big brother!
Happy family of FOUR!!
On Thursday, Preston and I gave Daddy an early Father's Day present....a positive pregnancy test and a print out saying I was 5 weeks pregnant and due at the beginning of February.
This weekend we were able to see most of our famiy to give them the news.
I will have my first doctor's visit the first week in July.
I'm already feeling a little funky at times, but praying that I'll feel just as great as I did with Preston.
I'm definitely feeling pudgy...ALREADY...maybe that just happens early with the second baby!
We are very excited!! Pray God's protection over this little one!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Jeremy is asleep but I can't wait to tell him. He and Dustin were just talking about Babies #2 the other day on the phone haha!

Hannah E. said...

Melody!!! That was a fun surprise to see on your blog today!! Congratulations!!!! I'm already saying prayers for your little one. I'll call you soon.

Linsey said...

Were you guys trying? Congrats!!!!

Mommy of Multiples said...

Whohooo! What wonderful news!! Congratulations Mel!!