»

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fun Month Ahead!

Mommy is 30 weeks pregnant and I am 20 months old!

Preston's first sight of snow...it snowed somewhat large 'Texas' flakes for about 20 minutes!
I wish we could show him REAL snowflakes...Colorado Snow!!


Checking out the tree.
We've had to move a few balls up, but for the most part he just touches it gently.

Preston turned into a baby again...he found his paci and sucked on it for a whole day! He didn't even like it when he was itty bitty. It made us laugh!!! He's all bundled up here, ready to go to Canton on a COLD day.



I'm passing along a Jordan family tradition, we have 'bell tree' that has 24 ribbons on it. Each ribbon has a small present to be opened everyday till Christmas. There is a cute, Christian poem on the 'bell tree' explaining the true meaning of Christmas. I rarely remember my parent's filling up my 'tree'; we would start a week or so before Christmas. I wanted to start Preston on December 1st because we have him a "Little People Nativity Set" and I wanted him to enjoy it before Christmas.

1st - The Angel

2nd- The Camel


3rd- The donkey

4th- The Wiseman

He's getting much better at opening his presents. We always do it after breakfast and I just say, "Are you ready for your present today?" and he says, "Yeth (yes)!"....so CUTE!!

Isn't this Nativity set cute??!! He still has a few more characters to open, but it sure is fun to have something that he CAN 'touch' and play with and we can teach him about baby Jesus.

No comments: