»

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Month of May


We started this month by getting back from a week long trip to Asheville, NC, where Dustin was attending a conference at Ridgecrest. It was a really nice trip for us to spend quality time with Addison while Preston stayed with my parents. She traveled really good. On our trip out there and back, we were dodging all the tornadoes in Ark., Miss., and Tenn. It was great to get away.

I'm just loving my babies right now. I'm amazed at how fast time is flying! My baby boy just turned TWO in April and my baby girl is about to be 4 months old. Both are so precious and I absolutely love being home with them to watch them grow. Preston is really starting to talk a lot. His first 'real' sentence was a few weeks ago when he said, "More tatoes, please, mommy." Just melts my heart! He has also been saying his night-night prayers, "Jesus, I love you, Jesus, night-night, Jesus." Addison has been scooting on her back off of her play mat and turns on her side..I'm sure she'll roll over soon. She's also been drooling and has had her fist in her mouth for about a month now-teething..du-du-dun!

MY PRETTY GIRL!

BABY DEDICATION SUNDAY/MOTHER'S DAY

I'M A PROUD MOMMA

PRESTON LOVES HIS BUBBLES

MY LIL' CUTE DUDE!

No comments: