»

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our Little Surprise!!

Dustin and I are excited to announce that we are going to be parents on April 9th..

This was such a surprise because I have been having a few health problems and the last thing we were expecting was a baby, but God has definitely had a huge part in it all. I am starting on my 12th week with 28 more to go. We finally got around to telling all of our family this past weekend so now we can make our announcement public.


Thankfully, I have not had any morning sickness, even though certain pasta and salad dressings make my stomach churn. I am, however, loving fruit, fruit juice and milk. I just keep praying that I continue to feel good. If you have ANY advice on books to read and things to prepare for, PLEASE email me. I'll try to keep everyone informed when I get news. This week, I'll be going to the endocrinologist and my baby doctor, so I'm sure I'll be writing again.

2 comments:

Hannah E. said...

YAY!!! I've been giddy all weekend since hearing your news. Look at you - all "scrapbook-ey" in your announcements. Very cute! I'll call you soon...I want to hear more. Oh yeah, and welcome to the blogging world!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new arrival.

Prayers and love to you all--Lori