»

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Week of Doctor Visits

Well, this past week has to have been the busiest week I've had in a long time.
I went to the Endocrinologist on Tuesday. The doctor's report was WONDERFUL news!! She said that I just had a 'bizarre' case because it appears that any trace of hyperthyroidism is completely gone and I do not need to return to her office. I wouldn't really say it was 'bizarre' because we had really been praying...it was a GOD THING!!
On Thursday, I went to the baby doctor for my 12 week check-up. Everything looked good. We got to hear the little (FAST) baby heart beat. God is so amazing to have created such a miracle as birth. My doctor said that when I go back in 4 weeks, we will check to see if it's a boy/girl, YEAH!!! This week things have changed a little with me because I can tell that when I'm hungry, I AM HUNGRY and I NEED TO EAT right then!! I even woke up at 3 a.m. just starving to death on Saturday night and ate half a cup of yogurt. Well, this is all a new experience and I look forward to what changes lie ahead.

1 comment:

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting!!! Yeah Melody!