»

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Broken Record

Okay, so I've been told by almost everyone that once you've past your first trimester, the morning sickness most likely goes away. Well, considering I never got sick during my first trimester, I assumed I was home free. YEAH!!! My first pregnance and NO morning sickness!!!! I was so proud of myself....until Thursday!!! Dustin and I were on our way to work and my breakfast didn't seem to be setting well. He looked over at me and said he was going to pull over and I told him I'd be fine. Well, within about a minute I was asking him to get over, FAST. And there it all started...my record broken. The rest of the day I felt weak, but made it through. Then on Friday, just before classes started, that aweful-"Oh God, please, no!" feeling came back and I lost it all again. Good news is that Saturday and Sunday mornings have treated me well. Let's just pray that was the end of the gut-wrenching sickness.

2 comments:

Everest Martin said...

medically, morning sickness means a really healthy baby... it's a good sign!

hang in there.... and welcome to mommyhood! it's like hiking, the hardness of it all just makes the good parts that much sweeter!!

Hannah E. said...

Yes, I knew that feeling well.Every day I was pregnant with Jonah, I'd think, "He is getting a spanking as soon as he gets here" for causing so much trouble in the womb. But of course, he changed my mind pretty quickly once I saw him for the first time! =)
Maybe these episodes were just a stomach virus and are over. =)