»

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boy or Girl?? I Can't Wait!

Hopefully, tomorrow afternoon we will find out if it's going to be a boy or a girl!! We plan to be out most of the evening so I might not be able to blog till Friday, but trust me, I'll post ASAP. We did a gender poll at school and it was SO close between the two, however, boy won by 1 vote. Give your vote if you have a thought. Clues: The baby's heart rate was high but my doctor said that really means nothing and I've just got a pooch so I don't really know how I'm carrying it, yet. I haven't really craved sweets or salty...I've eaten a little bit of both. I've mainly enjoyed eating grapefruit and apples. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear the news. Boys and girls are both wonderful so whichever one it is, ya'll will be the happiest, proudest parents ever. I should know.