»

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lil' Stinker

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I've got a lil' stinker on my hands. For example:
He's rolling all over the place and getting into everything....including my stack of coupons I had all organized!

He's making a face everytime he eats baby food. I was thinking he just didn't like sweet peas, but he makes this face after his first bite of food. However, he still eats it all. (What a mess he makes!)

Look at the floor....um YA, that's what it is!!!! For some reason he's been pooping out of his diaper lately, but only once has it been THIS bad.

Like I said, he's rolling everywhere. When we were at my parent's we looked down and he was 'hiding' between the table and entertainment center.
His first 'shiner'. He rolled over to the bookshelf and pulled a picture frame down on his eye. I think I cried more than he did.

No comments: