»

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Texas State Fair


On October 9th, we went to the State Fair with my parents, Mamaw, and my aunt and uncle. It was a lot of fun. Aunt Mary took Preston around the petting zoo, we got to check out all the new cars, and Mamaw really enjoyed holding Preston. Dustin tried the fried Snicker bar and it was REALLY good!!! It tasted like a really really good cookie. When we were leaving I was going to go by and try the fried Jelly Bellies, but the place had already closed. I was so curious to what they tasted like. The big thing this year was the chicken-fried bacon...a lot of people said it was good but we just didn't care to try it. I wonder what next year's big 'fried' thing will be?

We love JEEPS!!!!
Nothings coming to my left. Let's go! Rrrummmm rrrumm!
I can see over the steering wheel, daddy! I'm ready to drive!
Yea, dad and I look good in this Challenger! Can I have it, mom?
(Sure, you can have a 2008 Challenger when you are 16 years old in 2024.)

No comments: