»

Saturday, October 10, 2009

18 Months Old

Preston turned 18 months on October 1st. To commemorate the day he climbed out of his playpen/time-out to prove that he is turning into a 'big boy'. I was laying on the couch reading something when this little head peeped from around my paper and said, "Booo"! I laughed my head off!! He was so proud of himself.
Well, I'm definitely seeing a lot of changes with him lately. He's just looking older! He's trying to say more things. He's being quite a bit more defiant and showing us his 'strong will'. He's showing us his really cute, silly personality, too. He loves to dance when music comes on...makes me laugh every time! We try to get him to say "Addison" and for some reason he just mouths it. He usually repeats everything we ask him to, but he just 'acts' like he's trying to say it. He makes us laugh!!

Where has my baby gone?!


Loves to help Momma clean! So much like me!



What? The floor is clean.


Loving his swing (blurry, but so darn cute!)


My awesome Daddy built me a swing!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is sooo cute! 18 months goes by so fast it makes me sad :( Your little girl is going to be beautiful, congratulations on the news! I can imagine how excited you both are. Jeremy and I both love the name too :)