»

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, Momma, Grammy Slaton, Aunt Meagan, Cousin Andrew and I went to a Pumpkin Patch. There were so many cute things for the kiddos.

Momma and I riding in the barrel train. Of-course we rode in the A&M barrel! Also, by the end of the day, I was saying, "Gig'em" and holding out my fist.




This is me, driving a tractor of pumpkins in the field.



I look like I really know what I'm doing!







Me and Linus


I really enjoyed running between all of the Peanut Characters.


So many pumpkins to choose from!


Wow! Mom actually got a shot of me looking at the camera! I was so busy that I never wanted to sit or look at the camera.


I'm a scarecrow!


I'm 33 inches tall!

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

That's OUR pumpkin patch! =) Isn't it a cute one?! We're going Friday.