»

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stork Monitor

This past week a friend of mine that I work with let me borrow her professional baby heart rate monitor for my pregnancy. We've had so much fun using it. His heart rate has been between 144-154 bpm. For the most part, we've been finding him over toward my right hip, but last night we had quite a time finding him. I actually started worrying a little. Finally, we found him and he was sitting very low in the middle. I couldn't believe he could have moved so far. Dustin said that he's already learning how to play Hide-and-Go-Seek. My parents were here this weekend and they enjoyed hearing his heart beat. I'm ready for a little more action now. People at school have been asking if I've felt him kick yet, but I think I felt something on Sunday night. I guess we'll just have to see if what I felt was really him when he does start making himself known.

This afternoon my mom told me that the lady she sold 'my' baby bed to in like 1982 still has it and wants mom to have it back. She is so excited to paint it and get it ready for their house. I think that is so cool that our kids will be able to sleep in my old baby bed. What are the odds that someone keeps a baby bed from 1982?

Well, I'm seriously needing to get some more pictures on here, but it may take awhile. I've got way too many projects going on around the house. Plus, our house has lately been a place of sleeping and showering and that's it. Pray that things will slow down a little for us so that I can get some things done.

2 comments:

Heth said...

Hey Melody!

It is great to read about how things are going, and how exciting I'm sure they must be for you guys.

We are so excited for ya'll!

Love,
Heather Slaton

Hannah E. said...

Do you have any names picked out yet??!