»

Friday, March 21, 2008

Preston Follows Directions Well

On Monday, I had my 36 week check up. I will be going every week from here on out. The news was WONDERFUL!! Preston's head is pointing southward. The doctor said he is actually really low and my cervix is soft so.....it could be anytime he's ready. Thanks for your prayers. This appointment was a big one for us.
It's so funny how my stomach has changed over the last 3-4 weeks. I'm not as round as I have been. I'm starting to look a little squared off with corners at the top. The doctor said that it's his rear on one side and legs on the other. Even though he is really getting lower, ever so often he moves and will get his legs (I'm assuming that's what it would be) and push up on my ribs. It just makes me want to do a back bend, just to get some room.

No comments: