»

Monday, March 31, 2008

Still Not Here!

Just letting everyone know, Preston is still not here. We had a wonderful D-Now weekend with the youth and we are ready for Preston to come now. It's just a matter of time and as of yesterday afternoon I am IMPATIENTLY waiting for him to come. The hormones are kicking in and I'm trying NOT to get emotional about it all. I do have a little over a week before his due date, but I just get things set in my mind on how they are going to be. Well, I just wanted to give an update. Keep Praying!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!!! :)

Mommy of Aaron Mathew said...

Hey girl I am so happy to hear you are doing well. I know how you feel about the waiting and getting Impatient. I felt the same way especialy since I got so big I was oh so ready for Aaron to come. I weighed 210 lbs right before I had Aaron. I went to my Appt on March 28,2007 and they gave me my last ultrasound and the doc said well the baby is really big but we are going to give him till April 16th to come and if he doesnt we will enduce you on that Morning. Oh my was I so upset because I wanted him to come NOW!! Well I waited and he decided to come on his own on April 10th. Anyway if i may suggest some things, you should try keeping your mind distracted maybe go shopping, write a journal, start a scrapbook since it may be really hard to do so when little Preston arrives. Anyway keep your self distracted the time will go fast and Little Preston will be in your arms very soon. I will be praying for you this week that things will go well in your delievery and that it may be soon that little Preston decides to meet his Loving Parents. Well got to go and attend to my little one. God bless you. Angie