»

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

31 Weeks Sonogram

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and he did another sonogram. We didn't get any perfect shots because Preston had the umbilical cord all in his face....little stinker!! However, from this picture I'm posting, you can definitely tell he's got Dustin's cute little pudgy nose. The doctor said that even though I am recorded as 31 week and 2 days pregnant, Preston is a little bit larger and measuring as though I were 31 week 6 days pregnant. He's just a tad larger than average. He better behave himself and not get too big. You know I can't handle a large baby for too long!! He's suppose to almost double in weight in the upcoming weeks. Lord have mercy!!

2 comments:

Conry Family said...

Hey Melody! Wow! It was great to hear from you! I can't believe you are also pregnant! How fun...it really does feel like EVERYONE is expecting a little one these days:) I'm glad you found my blog so now I can keep up with you on yours! I'm due May 14th, and I'm enjoying reading all about your pregnancy...everything sounds so familiar! ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That sono pic is awesome! It's almost baby time!