»

Friday, February 29, 2008

34 Weeks/ 6 Weeks To Go!!

I had another doctor's visit yesterday, but it was one of those visits were I get all excited to go and then I leave disappointed. We went all the way there for them to weigh me, check my blood pressure, measure my belly, and hear his heartbeat. The majority of that I could have done myself at home. I guess I'm just at the point of wanting some 'excitement'. Next time, however, they will do another sonogram, so that's good. It gives me something to look forward to. Also, the next visit they will be checking where he is positioned because they said that at 36 weeks they are usually set at where they will be for delivery. Please PRAY that he will be positioned right where he should be!! I really have an issue with having a planned C-section. I want the baby to come in God's timing and I want that element of surprise when I go into labor.
Today we are heading to Jacksonville to see Dustin's family. We are excited to see them again. It's been since Christmas since we've seen them. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing a good friend from college while we are in Tyler. She's going to give me some insight into all of this 'being a mommy' stuff. I'm just like a sponge...I soak it all up!

No comments: