»

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sunny Day



We've finally had a nice, warm, sunny day to enjoy. We took the puppies outside to play and they had a blast running around and playing with their momma. Tanner didn't know what to think of the pups so he kept his distance. It was funny because a few of the pups just kept wanting to run toward him and he would high-tail it out of there. These little babies are so precious!! If you know of anyone wanting a registered cocker spaniel, we are starting to put them up for sale. I hate selling them, but I know it must be done.
This Friday, I am going back to the doctor. I always love going and finding out something new....who knew I would actually love going to the doctor. As of today, I am 30 weeks..that's 3/4 of the way!!! YIKES!! Am I ready??? NO!! I've got so much stuff to do before he gets here. I've had several people tell me that they predict he will come either the beginning or mid-March. We'll soon see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Mel! Thinking about you three! :) Hugs!

Becky Capps said...

How exciting! He will be here before you know it!